If you want to study in the UK then there is a unique and amazing opportunity to receive Chevening Partner Awards for Law offered by the Queen Mary University of London.
These awards are available for students who come from developing countries to study a one-year master degree programme in law at universities all over the UK. The program is designed to provide full scholarships to a large number of students in studying on one-year master courses to develop global leaders.
The Queen Mary University of London is one of the UK’s leading research-focused higher education institutions.
Why at the Queen Mary University of London – Queen Mary offers undergraduate, postgraduate taught programmes and postgraduate research degrees across the full disciplinary spectrum – including in subjects that you don’t always find at a Russell Group university.
- University: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: Law
- Course Level: Master
- Scholarship Award: Full tuition fees and living costs
- Nationality: These awards are available for students from Developing countries
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: November 6, 2019
- Language: English