Here are ongoing scholarships in Canadian Universities for eligible Africans and other International Students.
2021/2022 University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for International Students In Canada
This scholarship is available to undertake Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program (ELP).
The University offers a variety of financial support to assist you with funding your post-secondary education.
The scholarships are available for all students who are “new” to The University of Winnipeg and have not taken credits or completed a degree here before.
“New” students can be entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program (ELP).
Applicants must be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership. Only eligible persons will be considered for this program.
Ranges from $100 – $40,000.
- English Language Program: $3,500
- Professional, Applied Continuing Education: $3,500
- Undergraduate: $5,000
- Collegiate: $3,500
- Graduate: $5,000
Criteria for Selection
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirement: These are for all students who are “new” to The University of Winnipeg and have not taken credits or completed a degree here before. “New” students can be entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program (ELP).
- These awards must be accepted in the academic year they are offered.
- International students should apply for the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders.
- English Language Requirements: If you are from a majority English speaking country, you may not be required to provide further proof of your English Language proficiency.
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering first-year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Apply for admission by the scholarship deadline date
How To Apply
- Only the Special Entrance Scholarship can be deferred for one year
- As a new student beginning your journey here, we would like to direct your attention to the entrance awards that we have to offer.
- “New” students can be entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time.
- If the account credit is a result of a dropped course, enrolment will be reviewed to ensure the student
- If the refund is required before the end of the term, students that received an award and/or government student aid are welcome to make an early refund request to our office
The deadline for submission of application falls in February each year.
Bachelor of International Development Scholarship at Humber Business School, Canada
Humber Business School is glad to announce its Bachelor of International Development Scholarship at Humber Business School, Canada.
Level/Field of Study
The scholarship is for a Bachelor’s degree in International Development (8 semesters length) Your core courses, in which you’ll develop professional competencies, include four streams: international development studies, supplementary disciplines, management skills, and research skills.
Both Domestic and International Candidates can get the scholarship.
The scholarship will be providing to student for 2 semesters only
- Domestic: Scholarship for 2 semesters is $7,737.84
- International: Scholarship for 2 semesters is $16,673.00
- Could be fresh high-school graduate, or University transfer students who want to study International Development in the Humber.
- Meet all the admission requirement to the University
- Shall possess overall minimum grade point average (GPA) 65 per cent
How To Apply
If you are an international student, please apply for this scholarship through International Center. Please refer to this link to start your application procedure: http://international.humber.ca/study-at-humber/application-process.html . The Application is considered base on the “First come, first Serve” policy.
Dalhousie University Master and PhD Scholarship – Canada 2021
Dalhousie University in Canada is delighted to call for applications from eligible persons for the Dalhousie University Master and PhD Scholarship – Canada 2021, eligible persons are by this notice charged to hurry and apply for this program.
The scholarship is open to students to pursue a Masters, PhD or Doctoral program and award is valued at $30,000 for a year.
- International students will be given scholarship as the second preference since the first preference is given to citizens of Iran.
- Applicants with first-class standing in their undergraduate program.
- For detail regarding application, you should visit the departments’ site since applications may also be submitted by departments for eligible students who have been accepted into a graduate program.
- This will be a full-time study program.
- One new award is made each year.
How To Apply
To apply, submit by post the Application form from the link below:
Visit Website :
- A signed, one-page statement of their career development to date, their future career aspirations and the relevance of their program of studies to those aspirations.
- This statement may NOT exceed ONE typewritten, double-spaced page. A brief, well-written statement will be to the applicant’s advantage.
- The Faculty of Graduate Studies Office will provide the Selection Committee with a copy of the applicants’ transcripts and letters of reference, as submitted with their admission documentation.
The deadline for submission is August 1st, 2021.
Conestoga College International Entrance Scholarship, 2021
Entries are now been accepted for the Conestoga College International Diploma Entrance Scholarship in Canada, and entry submissions will continue till August 30.
The scholarships are available for students to pursue a Diploma program at Conestoga College in Canada in any of the courses offered by Conestoga College.
The scholarship is made available for international students who wish to study at the College. Conestoga International Diploma Entrance Scholarship is targeted for the applicant of the citizen of a country, other than Canada and hold a valid study permit for the period of study.
The applicant must meet the eligibility criteria in order to be considered for this Conestoga College International Diploma Entrance Scholarship.
- have obtained an overall average of 80% in their final year of high school.
- be registered in the first year of a degree program.
- be a citizen of a country, other than Canada and hold a valid study permit for the period of study.
- In order to qualify for this award, students must have the required overall grade average upon completion of his or her final year in a recognized secondary or post-secondary education institution other than Conestoga College.
- Students must be registered in the first year of a diploma program.
The scholarship covers $1,000.00 CDN, funds will be directed to the student’s tuition account (no cash value).
Complete and submit the online General Application if you wish to be considered for an award, scholarship or bursary for which you meet criteria.
If you require assistance or detailed information while completing the online application, please refer to the General Application Instruction Manual or contact Student Financial Services for assistance.
Conestoga has more than 400 awards, bursaries, scholarships and academic grants available to Conestoga students.
These funds are made available to our students through the partnerships we have established with local business and industry leaders.
To be considered for an award, you must complete the General Application by following the steps listed below:
- Log in to the Student Portal
- Select the Financial Tab
- Click on My Award Applications
- Choose the appropriate Session: (For example, Fall 2020)
- Complete the Personal Information tab and Save
- Complete the College Involvement tab and Save
- Complete the Goals tab and Save
- Financial aid needed? Complete the Budget tab and Save and the Financial Need tab and Save
- If applicable, complete the Permanent Disability tab and Save
- If applicable, complete the First Generation tab (Winter semester only) and Save
- Review your application and Submit